Summers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got a Torva platebody from nex and couldnt loot it!@@

3 posters

Go down

I got a Torva platebody from nex and couldnt loot it!@@ Empty I got a Torva platebody from nex and couldnt loot it!@@

Post  sephirothant Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:53 pm

I got a Torva platebody from nex and couldnt loot it!@@ Cantlootit
sephirothant
sephirothant

Back to top Go down

I got a Torva platebody from nex and couldnt loot it!@@ Empty Re: I got a Torva platebody from nex and couldnt loot it!@@

Post  Scott Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:23 pm

Unlucky, but I hope you know that auto clicker that the bottom to auto click the stalls which I saw you doing for quite long... isn't allowed... I think that was karma, but I'm sure you can get refunded that plate when summer or another mod gets on, but in the future make sure you lure nex away from any other obstacles before killing her next time Razz

Scott

Back to top Go down

I got a Torva platebody from nex and couldnt loot it!@@ Empty Re: I got a Torva platebody from nex and couldnt loot it!@@

Post  Summer Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:35 pm

I will refund it this time but now on lure her away from it because this is probably the last time i will refund it. Locked

Summer
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down