Summers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I WILL BE OPENING A SIGNATURE SHOP!!!

3 posters

Go down

I WILL BE OPENING A SIGNATURE SHOP!!! Empty I WILL BE OPENING A SIGNATURE SHOP!!!

Post  B I G Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:21 pm

Okay guy's, i will be opening a signature shop. Most of them would be free but if you want one that's gonna take me
over 20minutes to work on then i will be charging.. If you would like one please follow the instructions bellow.(A.K.a Format..)

What is your timeZone:
How you want your signature:
How do you want me to send it to you:

P.s please be specificity i will try my best to make it look neat! thanks!
B I G
B I G
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator

Back to top Go down

I WILL BE OPENING A SIGNATURE SHOP!!! Empty Re: I WILL BE OPENING A SIGNATURE SHOP!!!

Post  sephirothant Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:12 pm

most people would rather use a generator online to make theres , and how do they know ur making them and not using someting online to make them?

sephirothant
sephirothant

Back to top Go down

I WILL BE OPENING A SIGNATURE SHOP!!! Empty Re: I WILL BE OPENING A SIGNATURE SHOP!!!

Post  B I G Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:18 pm

sephirothant wrote:most people would rather use a generator online to make theres , and how do they know ur making them and not using someting online to make them?

you seriously need to stop trying to get post, post don't mean anything it's not a race? what are you winning off it? i'm using photobucket and it's for our player's to have some cool signatures you don't need to post something after everything, Just when necessary.
B I G
B I G
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  sephirothant Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:22 pm

B I G wrote:
sephirothant wrote:most people would rather use a generator online to make theres , and how do they know ur making them and not using someting online to make them?

you seriously need to stop trying to get post, post don't mean anything it's not a race? what are you winning off it? i'm using photobucket and it's for our player's to have some cool signatures you don't need to post something after everything, Just when necessary.

im not bothered about posts , im just stating my opinion or replying to people .
sephirothant
sephirothant

Back to top Go down

Post  mod aaron Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:14 pm

hey big will you make me a signature for MOD Aaron gold crowns please with a grim reaper plz and thankyou

mod aaron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down