Summers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A couple mod thing's that would be cool.

5 posters

Go down

A couple mod thing's that would be cool. Empty A couple mod thing's that would be cool.

Post  B I G Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Mod's should be able to do ::yell, or teleto or teletome command's, those are the command's that are missing
that most server's have, you don't have to do it, but it would be nice.

~~~thanks!
B I G
B I G
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator

Back to top Go down

A couple mod thing's that would be cool. Empty Re: A couple mod thing's that would be cool.

Post  sephirothant Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:26 pm

B I G wrote:Mod's should be able to do ::yell, or teleto or teletome command's, those are the command's that are missing
that most server's have, you don't have to do it, but it would be nice.

~~~thanks!
mods dont get teletome just teleto

sephirothant
sephirothant

Back to top Go down

A couple mod thing's that would be cool. Empty Re: A couple mod thing's that would be cool.

Post  B I G Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Mod's do get teletome, what if someone were to ever want to come to modzone? to talk to summer? (in the future)
B I G
B I G
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Cookie Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:20 am

B I G wrote:Mod's do get teletome, what if someone were to ever want to come to modzone? to talk to summer? (in the future)

If someone want to talk to summer in modzone, Summer would teleport them to her.

Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Summer Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:22 am

I will create a modzone probably later on, but i will never give mods teleto, teletome, or tele commands. If I make a modzone it would be ::modzone for mods+ only.

Summer
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:49 am

We don't need teletome or teleto.
Perry
Perry
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down