Summers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sephirothant Mod or forum mod application

4 posters

Go down

Sephirothant Mod or forum mod application Empty Sephirothant Mod or forum mod application

Post  sephirothant Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:07 pm

InGame Name. Sephirothant
What rank your trying for. ingame moderator or forum mod
Real First Name: Kallum
Location (for timezones): England

Been playing private servers for around 4 years now all types from 317,508,637,639 and 708 i enjoy servers that have a good players and a good staff team that likes to participate with there players like Mod summer was doing last night at my Bossing event Very Happy

I would like to become a mod so that i can look after the forums while other staff members are not on and look after ingame players i know i can help and look after players ingame but i can give anyone the correct punishment if the are caught braking rules E.g Auto alching or auto typing at home or any other things like that. I would also like to be mod so that i can say i have contributed to a great server and to be part of the awesome staff team that you have. I have been mods on lots of other server and all have gone far, lots of people have liked me been a mod as i am not like all others i am very relaxed about things aslong as they are legit but when it comes to rule brakes and cheaters i am a totaly different person.

I have some great ideas for further updates for you to add ill post them in the suggestion section sometime. I have had my own projects like your server and things and i do realy know what it is like to have such good community... i hope you accept me but will not be dissapointed if you dont i will still stick with you and the server.

Your Sincerley

Sephirothant

sephirothant
sephirothant

Back to top Go down

Sephirothant Mod or forum mod application Empty Re: Sephirothant Mod or forum mod application

Post  Perry Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:19 pm

Ofcourse you get my vote, stay active and keep helping people Wink

PS, I will get that maxed cape first Twisted Evil
Perry
Perry
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator

Back to top Go down

Sephirothant Mod or forum mod application Empty Re: Sephirothant Mod or forum mod application

Post  B I G Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:26 pm

yeah you get my vote too, well written application goodluck m8!
B I G
B I G
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  sephirothant Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:33 pm

Thank you Both!!
Good luck to you too Smile

sephirothant
sephirothant

Back to top Go down

Post  Summer Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:35 pm

You have been accepted for becoming a player moderator inside of the game. Please follow the rules so I don't regret giving you this opportunity.

-No abusing your mod.
-All your mutes / jails have to go into the report section and say you muted them for what.
-Stay active.

You will recieve your staff position next update.

Summer
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down