Summers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo's Forum App

3 posters

Go down

Diablo's Forum App Empty Diablo's Forum App

Post  Diablo Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:04 pm

In-game Name: Diablo
What rank your trying for: Forum Moderator
Real First Name: Tyler
Location (for timezones): EST (GMT -5)

Paragraph why we should pick you:
I believe that I should be chosen for Forum Moderator, because I have a very great track record for posting good suggestions for the server, and/or the forums to improve. I code forums mainly, since I'm all just but retired from actually playing RSPS's, but I have decided to give this one a try, and so far, I am enjoying it. Also, I have fairly good grammar skills, and I have been told by many that I am mature for only being 16 (I've been compared to people in their 20s to my skills).

Any Vouches... : I do not have any vouches.

I would like to say though, that it would be a joy working and serving for this server, whether or not I would be accepted as a Forum Mod or not.

Diablo

Back to top Go down

Diablo's Forum App Empty Re: Diablo's Forum App

Post  Perry Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:51 am

Haven't seen you at all Surprised
Perry
Perry
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  sephirothant Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:55 am

Diablo wrote:In-game Name: Diablo
What rank your trying for: Forum Moderator
Real First Name: Tyler
Location (for timezones): EST (GMT -5)

Paragraph why we should pick you:
I believe that I should be chosen for Forum Moderator, because I have a very great track record for posting good suggestions for the server, and/or the forums to improve. I code forums mainly, since I'm all just but retired from actually playing RSPS's, but I have decided to give this one a try, and so far, I am enjoying it. Also, I have fairly good grammar skills, and I have been told by many that I am mature for only being 16 (I've been compared to people in their 20s to my skills).

Any Vouches... : I do not have any vouches.

I would like to say though, that it would be a joy working and serving for this server, whether or not I would be accepted as a Forum Mod or not.

only seen you a few times and you only joined like 2-3 days ago
not very active
sephirothant
sephirothant

Back to top Go down

Post  Diablo Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:47 pm

@ Perry: I'm on, and quite a bit as well... already have a few 99s that were easier to get, and working for a few more today.

@ Seph: You're basing that implication on two-three days... no shit I'm going to seem inactive because I'm a no-body at the moment. I'm always, and I mean always on the forums, because I'm a forums guy more than I am in-game. It's how I've always been with RSPS's.

Diablo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down